Friday, August 28, 2009

Wedding Dress

I fly out today to my parents house in Cali for my wedding dress shopping extravaganza!

I'm so excited. Poor Hubs tho, Babymama is in Colorado visiting her BF, and we have the baby for 10days, So Hubs is home with the dog, baby, contractors because of the home renovation, and no help. His parents are in Wyoming on a trip too, and our roomate - my bridesmaid- is coming with me. He'll be all alone :( but at least busy, so he'll be out of trouble :)

I'm in LOVE with this dress. It'll be perfect for our RockyPoint wedding.
Wish me luck Ladies!

4 comments:

  1. That dress is unbelievable!!! It will be stunning at a seaside wedding! Have fun - and good luck - shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its absolutely gorgeous!

    Happy Shopping.

    BAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic! Have a great trip and enjoy this time in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somethin' for ya on my blog...stop by! ;)

    ReplyDelete