Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I found my dress!

After much searching, debating, and crying I found my PERFECT dress! I would post a pic- but I'm afraid Hubs will see, and my surprise will be ruined- But let me tell you- it's beautiful and very similiar to the dress I showed earlier. I'm in love with it!
We have the baby right now.. and for 9 more days while baby mama is out of the state- it's really nice to be able to get her into a routine- since the terrible two's are a daily reminder. She has started this new thing- where she will get in trouble by her dad- then look at me and say "No Ana- my daddy!" and then shout/whine/cry/ in my general direction while telling me "you no tell me no!" All i did was look at her!
What am I supposed to do? I've been so proud of hubs- he's been holding strong and not caving in- but truthfully- this 2 year old can really hurt my feelings!
I made an observation yesterday- she usually tantrums when there are more than 2 people around- when it's just her and I- she's fine- she and daddy- fine- but both of us together- she can be a handful. I think she just wants attention.
Please let 3 come as soon as possible!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh blimey. Hopefully it's a phase and it'll pass! I hope that Daddy backs you up when these tantrums happen???

    LBM xx

    ReplyDelete