Sunday, August 23, 2009

one month in..

He's alot more OCD than I realized. We've been living together for about a month or so. I bought a gorgeous house in central Phoenix, and we have been CRAZY working on it to get it in shape. I have never considered myself a lazy person, but I feel that way compared to his nonstop work ethic. It's different living together- we used to live 40 miles apart- so when we saw each other it was always quality time- now we have to make a purposeful night to hang out.. which is few and far between because of all this construction happening. Actually- we are sleeping on our couch while the master is being added on to. Lucky we have a nice couch.

I love this man. More than I could ever even express- he is so romantic, and successful, and loving, hard working, not to mention hot. He is completely my everything... exactly what I always wanted.

But GodDamn- take a muthafuckin break and chill sometime! Shit.
:)

{he said he only wants to get all this done so we can have our nights back. :) It'll be worth it in the end.}

No comments:

Post a Comment